Comment on page
- 1.Enter the IPFS Folder CID code.
- 2.Set Start edition. The start edition should be the same as in your IPFS folder. No changes will be able to be applied after the smart contract is created.
- 3.Set the total supply of NFTs collection.
- 4.Select asset format from the dropdown list.
- 5.Confirm that assets are generated successfully and you understand that you won't be able to make changes after completing this step.
- 6.Please confirm the transaction on your wallet. The wallet is the one you connected to here.
- 7.Shuffle NFTs by confirming the transaction on your wallet. This step ensures a random NFTs distribution.
- 8.Transfer the creator role by confirming the transaction on your wallet. We will transfer the creator role to your smart contract to ensure transparency.
- 9.Register for Smart Contract by confirming the transaction on your wallet. Please note that a Smart Contract setup fee will be charged during this step.